rrcreationsindia.com (“rrcreationsindia“) operates www.rrcreationsindia.com. It is rrcreationsindia policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, rrcreationsindiacollects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. rrcreationsindiapurpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how rrcreationsindiavisitors use its website. From time to time, rrcreationsindiamay release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
rrcreationsindiaalso collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on www.rrcreationsindia.com sites. rrcreationsindiaonly discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personal Information
Certain visitors to rrcreationsindiawebsites choose to interact with rrcreationsindiain ways that require rrcreationsindiato gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that rrcreationsindiagathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at www.rrcreationsindia.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with rrcreationsindiaare asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, rrcreationsindiacollects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with rrcreionsindia. rrcreationsindiadoes not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Protection of Personal Information
rrcreationsindiadiscloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on rrcreationsindiabehalf or to provide services available at rrcreationsindiawebsites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using rrcreationsindiawebsites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. rrcreationsindiawill not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, rrcreationsindiadiscloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when rrcreationsindiabelieves in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of rrcreionsindia, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an rrcreationsindiawebsite and have supplied your email address, rrcreationsindiamay occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with rrcreationsindiaand our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. rrcreationsindiatakes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Our Privacy Commitments
- We collect tangible information by using cookies, and other technologies, effectively harmless to the visitor’s browsing experience.
- We only collect intangible information by explicitly asking the visitor to provide the same and referring to the accurate purpose for asking for such information
- We may maintain this information with us for the lifetime of our company Admyrin E-Com Services.
- We do not send any spam or unsolicited email.
- We do not transmit viruses through our website.
- Documents provided for download from our website have been checked for virus content using a powerful and updated virus scanner and only after ascertaining its virus-free state, have been uploaded to the website for downloading.
- We do not sell your personal information to third-party under any circumstances.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information for which the number was provided.